Carol Shields's "The Stone Diaries" Paperback / softback
Edited by Abby (St Olaf College, USA) Werlock
Part of the Continuum Contemporaries Series series
This work is part of the "Continuum Contemporaries" series giving readers accessible and informative introductions to 30 of the most popular, most acclaimed and most influential contemporary novels.
It contains a biography of the novelist, a full-length study of the novel, a summary of how the novel was received upon publication, a summary of how the novel has performed since publication, and a wide range of suggestions for further reading.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, further reading
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 01/09/2001
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780826452498