Stimuli Responsive Polymeric Nanocarriers for Drug Delivery Applications : Volume 2: Advanced Nanocarriers for Therapeutics EPUB
Edited by Abdel Salam Hamdy Makhlouf, Nedal Yusuf Abu-Thabit
Part of the Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials series
Stimuli Responsive Polymeric Nanocarriers for Drug Delivery Applications:Volume Two: Advanced Nanocarriers for Therapeutics discusses, in detail, the recent trends in designing dual and multi-responsive polymers and nanoparticles for safe drug delivery. Chapters cover dual-responsive polymeric nanocarriers for drug delivery and their different stimuli, multi-responsive polymeric nanocarriers, and the therapeutic applications of stimuli-responsive polymers. With an emphasis on advanced medical applications and synergistic operational and technological methodologies for the improvement of polymers systems for the production of stimuli-responsive polymers, this book is essential reading for materials scientists and researchers working in the drug delivery and pharmaceutical industries.
As innovation and development in the area of stimuli responsive polymer-based nanomaterials for drug delivery is moving fast and there is an increased global demand for biodegradable and biocompatible responsive polymers and nanoparticles for safe drug delivery, users will find this to be a timely resource.
- Focusses on the most advanced technologies, recent evaluation methods, technical aspects, and advanced synthesis techniques stimuli-responsive polymers
- Examines advanced medical applications of stimuli responsive polymers
- Analyzes synergistic operational and technological methodologies for the improvement of polymer systems for the production of stimuli-responsive polymers in drug delivery
- Format: EPUB
- Pages: 637 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier Science
- Publication Date: 24/10/2018
- Category: Biomedical engineering
- ISBN: 9780081019962