Linear and Switch-Mode RF Power Amplifiers : Design and Implementation Methods Paperback / softback
RF power amplifiers are implemented in communication, semiconductor wafer processing, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and radar systems to produce RF signal with the desired characteristics to perform several critical tasks in the entire system.
They can be designed to operate in linear or switch-mode, depending on the specific application.
This book explores the design and implementation methods for both linear and switch-mode amplifiers with real world engineering problems.
The text discusses phased controlled switch-mode amplifiers and distortion and modulation effects in RF amplifiers.
It illustrates the interface and integration of components and sub-systems for RF amplifiers.
The material is further reinforced with MATLAB design files.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 359 pages, 71 Line drawings, color; 225 Line drawings, black and white; 33 Halftones, color; 1 Halft
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/09/2017
- Category: Radio technology
- ISBN: 9781138745773