Charles Bukowski, King of the Underground : From Obscurity to Literary Icon Hardback
Part of the American Literature Readings in the 21st Century series
This critical study of the literary magazines, underground newspapers, and small press publications that had an impact on Charles Bukowski's early career, draws on archives, privately held unpublished Bukowski work, and interviews to shed new light on the ways in which Bukowski became an icon in the alternative literary scene in the 1960s.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 218 pages, XXI, 218 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/09/2013
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9781137343543
- Paperback / softback from £39.95