Practical Tips in Urology Paperback / softback
Practical Tips in Urology is a compact, illustrated reference which provides the reader with practical tips and advice in managing day-to-day urological issues encountered in a clinical setting.
This book draws on practical experience and offers useful information that is often lacking in didactic textbooks of urology and in journal articles. Practical Tips in Urology provides tips in dealing with urological emergencies, elective surgery and common outpatient consultation problems, among other things. Written by experts in the field, Practical Tips in Urology is key reading for all practicing urologists and residents in training.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 787 pages, 20 Tables, black and white; 15 Illustrations, color; 10 Illustrations, black and white; X
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/12/2016
- Category: Urology & urogenital medicine
- ISBN: 9781447143475