Executive's Guide to Understanding People : How Freudian Theory Can Turn Good Executives into Better Leaders Hardback
Zaleznik takes managers into Freud's world of psychoanalysis and shows managers what they need to know about themselves and their employees to better motivate and lead.
He discusses a variety of things relevant to today's top leaders including Freud's origin of psychoanalysis, the unconscious, neuroses, organizations and change.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 188 pages, XII, 188 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/12/2009
- Category: Management: leadership & motivation
- ISBN: 9780230615694
- Paperback / softback from £49.05