Surveys in Differential-Algebraic Equations IV Paperback / softback
Edited by Achim Ilchmann, Timo Reis
Part of the Differential-Algebraic Equations Forum series
The present volume comprises survey articles on various fields of Differential-Algebraic Equations (DAEs) which have widespread applications in controlled dynamical systems, especially in mechanical and electrical engineering and a strong relation to (ordinary) differential equations.
The individual chapters provide reviews, presentations of the current state of research and new concepts in - History of DAEs - DAE aspects of mechanical multibody systems - Model reduction of DAEs - Observability for DAEs - Numerical Analysis for DAEs The results are presented in an accessible style, making this book suitable not only for active researchers but also for graduate students (with a good knowledge of the basic principles of DAEs) for self-study.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 305 pages, 15 Illustrations, color; 43 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 305 p. 58 illus., 15 illu
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 16/03/2017
- Category: Cybernetics & systems theory
- ISBN: 9783319466170