Faith and Social Capital After the Debt Crisis Hardback
by Adam Dinham
This book explores what becomes of faiths when seen as social capital.
In the grip of the current debt crisis, where the social and capital seem increasingly unbalanced, this book examines whether faiths can help rebalance society through drawing communities together.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 204 pages, XIV, 204 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/04/2012
- Category: Religious issues & debates
- ISBN: 9780230276987
- Paperback / softback from £52.19