Understanding and Preventing Corruption Hardback
Part of the Crime Prevention and Security Management series
Graycar and Prenzler present a readily accessible guide to the issues of public and private sector corruption, outlining the nature and dimensions of corruption problems in a variety of settings across the world, and providing a set of practical strategies to prevent corruption that also facilitate economic growth and development.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 161 pages, X, 161 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/11/2013
- Category: Causes & prevention of crime
- ISBN: 9781137335081
- Paperback / softback from £33.29