Greening the Landscape : Strategies for Environmentally Sound Practice Paperback / softback
Landscapes create obvious environmental benefits but can have unrecognized negative impacts.
Adam Regn Arvidson outlines the five primary problem issues-plant pots, vehicle fuel, energy consumption, water/fertilizer use, and green waste-and details a variety of practices, ranging from exceedingly simple ideas to long-term investments, for making the installation and upkeep of landscapes more green. A companion website, GreeningtheLandscapeBook.com, provides readers with additional resources and case studies, arranged by environmental impact and geography.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, 25 illustrations
- Publisher: WW Norton & Co
- Publication Date: 17/09/2012
- Category: Environmentally-friendly architecture & design
- ISBN: 9780393733532