'A word of advice: don't start reading this page-turner at bedtime, or you'll be staying up all night.' Psychologies, FranceWerner Zilch was adopted as an infant, and knows nothing of his biological family.
But when, in 1970s New York, he meets the family of Rebecca, the woman he has fallen in love with, a mysterious link means he must uncover the truth of his past, or run the risk of losing her.
Spanning 1945 Dresden, the Bavarian Alps and uncovering Operation Paperclip, this is a riveting novel of family and love that seamlessly blends fact with fiction.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 352 pages
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton General Division
- Publication Date: 21/02/2019
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781473658066
- Paperback / softback from £11.85