Quantitative Finance : Back to Basic Principles Hardback
by Adil Reghai
Part of the Applied Quantitative Finance series
The series of recent financial crises have thrown open the world of quantitative finance and financial modeling.
This book brings together proven and new methodologies from finance, physics and engineering, along with years of industry and academic experience to provide a cookbook of models for dealing with the challenges of today's markets.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 223 pages, XXIII, 223 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/12/2014
- Category: Financial crises & disasters
- ISBN: 9781137414496
- Paperback / softback from £49.85