Management Intelligence : Sense and Nonsense for the Successful Manager Paperback / softback
Adrian Furnham takes a sideways glance at management in this book of short essays.
The essays are like tablets: to be taken a few at a time.
They are designed to cure hangovers, reduce blood pressure and lighten the mood.
They are also meant to be prophylactics against managerial madness.
Take two, then call Adrian in the morning.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 200 pages, XII, 200 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/08/2008
- Category: International business
- ISBN: 9780230216648