People Management in Turbulent Times Paperback / softback
We have recently seen stock-markets plunge and governments bail out banks.
People have been made redundant, and many others are very worried.
Some of the short essays in this collection are part musing and part reaction to the recent economic situation, which hope to dispel nonsense and encourage sense in the world of people management.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 201 pages, XII, 201 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/06/2009
- Category: Personnel & human resources management
- ISBN: 9780230229549