The Talented Manager : 67 Gems of Business Wisdom Paperback / softback
In this new collection of articles on talent acquisition and retention, Adrian Furnham, author of The Elephant in the Boardroom , offers an engaging and witty look into the world of the talented manager.
Based on solid research this book offers a substantial introduction to the importance of talent in the workplace.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 238 pages, biography
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/02/2012
- Category: Management: leadership & motivation
- ISBN: 9780230369740