HIV/AIDS in Sub-saharan Africa : Politics, Aid and Globalization Hardback
by Adrian Flint
This book explains how issues of governance lie at the heart of understanding and combating the HIV/AIDS crisis in Africa.
It reviews the debates surrounding the root causes of the pandemic and its continuing proliferation and examines the local and global socio-political forces that have contributed to the spread and impact of the disease.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 211 pages, XIV, 211 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/01/2011
- Category: Regional studies
- ISBN: 9780230221420
- Paperback / softback from £56.95