The Debate on Higher Education : Challenging the Assumptions Paperback / softback
Part of the Studies in Education series
With higher education in the UK at a critical juncture in its history, two leading commentators offer new perspectives on the fundamentals of this on-going debate.
Seville examines the implications of 'modularity' , while Tooley presents a comprehensive critique of government intervention in the university system, questioning whether the state has to be involved at all.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 120 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Institute of Economic Affairs
- Publication Date: 19/12/1997
- Category: Higher & further education, tertiary education
- ISBN: 9780255364096