Writing Women of the Fin de Siecle : Authors of Change Hardback
Concentrating on a period of significant social and political change and exploring both canonical and newly rediscovered texts, this book critically assess the changing culture of the late-Victorian period as represented by a range of women writers through a range of essays by leading academics in the field and cutting-edge work by newer scholars.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 228 pages, XVIII, 228 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/11/2011
- Category: Literary studies: c 1800 to c 1900
- ISBN: 9780230343429
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £49.85