The Ultimate IMAT Guide : 650 Practice Questions, Fully Worked Solutions, Time Saving Techniques, Score Boosting Strategies, 2019 Edition, UniAdmissions Paperback
Applying for Italian and international medical schools? Look no further than The Ultimate IMAT Guide.
The International Medical Admissions Test (IMAT) is a notoriously difficult exam, with a punishing mark scheme and huge time pressure. However, it’s also the test that can make or break your medical application – so it’s essential to prepare effectively and thoroughly.
Written by IMAT specialists, doctors and top medical tutors, and full of insider knowledge and tips, The Ultimate IMAT Collection is designed to help you make the most of your preparation, approach the test with confidence, and get those top scores.
The most fully comprehensive guide to the IMAT exam, updated for 2019, The Ultimate IMAT Guide includes:
- 650 practice questions, written by experts exactly in the style of the real exam, to allow you to practice and revise successfully.
- Fully worked solutions to give you clear and thorough guidance to help you understand where the gaps in your knowledge are and to learn from your mistakes.
- Containing score-boosting tips, tricks, techniques, and advice all written by medical experts, doctors, and IMAT tutors.
- Time-saving strategies to help you beat the clock and answer efficiently.
- Advice to cover every section extensively: Section 1: General Knowledge and Logical Reasoning , Section 2: Biology, Section 3: Chemistry, Section 4: Maths and Physics.
Hungry for more? Visit the Uni Admissions website for even more admissions test tips, personal statement resources, and application support.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 346 pages
- Publisher: UniAdmissions
- Publication Date: 19/07/2018
- Category: Higher & further education, tertiary education
- ISBN: 9781912557073