Multidimensional Queueing Models in Telecommunication Networks Hardback
The increasing complexity of telecommunication networks requires us to develop adequate mathematical models.
We must find their characteristics, optimize them subject to chosen criteria, and develop the corresponding control algorithms.
Multidimensional queueing models are used to design and optimize modern and next-generation networks (NGN).
The central problem of the related mathematical theory is to apply multidimensional and large-size queueing models to improve efficiency.
In this book new methods are successively developed and applied to solve related problems.
The book is recommended for researchers engaged with the mathematical theory of telecommunications traffic.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 190 pages, 26 Tables, black and white; 70 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 190 p. 70 illus.
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 09/08/2014
- Category: Applied mathematics
- ISBN: 9783319086682
- PDF from £65.03
- Paperback / softback from £62.89