The Regional Dimensions to Security : Other Sides of Afghanistan Hardback
Edited by Stephen Aris
Part of the New Security Challenges series
This book provides a comprehensive assessment of the perspective and approaches to Afghan security taken by the states bordering and in close proximity to Afghanistan, and the transnational dynamics that interconnect these states with Afghanistan and one another.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 287 pages, XV, 287 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/10/2013
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781137330048
- Paperback / softback from £56.15