The Islamic Law of War : Justifications and Regulations Paperback / softback
Part of the Palgrave Series in Islamic Theology, Law series
Al-Dawoody examines the justifications and regulations for going to war in both international and domestic armed conflicts under Islamic law.
He studies the various kinds of use of force by both state and non-state actors in order to determine the nature of the Islamic law of war.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 338 pages, XIII, 338 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/07/2015
- Category: Religion: general
- ISBN: 9781137540744
- Hardback from £62.55