Present, Not Perfect : A Journal for Slowing Down, Letting Go, and Loving Who You Are Paperback / softback
by AIMEE CHASE
A beautifully illustrated guided journal that helps women slow down and enjoy life rather than pushing for perfection. Most women today are frantic, lost in an endless cycle of busyness caused by constant pressure to perform up to unrealistic expectations of perfection, many of which are self-imposed.
This journal cuts to the heart of the problem by showing women how to reconnect with their inner selves through solitude, introspection, and contemplation of what's truly important to them as individuals and family members.
Give yourself permission to be Present, Not Perfect.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, Includes 64 color illustrations throughout
- Publisher: St Martin's Press
- Publication Date: 26/09/2017
- Category: Psychology: emotions
- ISBN: 9781250147752