The Visual Music Film Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Audio-Visual Culture series
Adopting an interdisciplinary approach, The Visual Music Film explores the concept and expression of musicality in the visual music film, in which visual presentations are given musical attributes such as rhythmical form, structure and harmony.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 216 pages, IX, 216 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/08/2015
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9781137492814
- Paperback / softback from £18.89
- PDF from £16.15