European Union and NATO Expansion : Central and Eastern Europe Hardback
by Ainius Lasas
Following the disintegration of the Soviet bloc, many Central and Eastern European Countries launched a vigorous 'return to Europe' campaign, which primarily focused on accession to NATO and the European Union.
By 2007, ten countries became members of the Euro-Atlantic community, personifying the long-awaited reunification of Europe.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 213 pages, XI, 213 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/05/2010
- Category: EU & European institutions
- ISBN: 9780230100015
- Paperback / softback from £60.89