'Honour' Killing and Violence : Theory, Policy and Practice Paperback / softback
Edited by Aisha K. Gill, K. Roberts, Carolyn Strange
In this interdisciplinary collection leading experts and scholars from criminology, psychology, law and history provide a compelling analysis of practices and beliefs that lead to violence against women, men and children in the name 'honour'.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 244 pages, XX, 244 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/05/2014
- Category: Violence in society
- ISBN: 9781137289551