Anorectal Surgery Made Easy Paperback / softback
This book is a comprehensive guide to anorectal surgery.
Beginning with an introduction to embryology, anatomy and physiology, the following sections discuss the evaluation and clinical examination of patients with anorectal disorders. Each of the subsequent chapters describes the clinical manifestations, diagnosis and treatment for a different condition.
Nearly 200 full colour images and tables and useful tips assist understanding.
Two interactive DVD ROMs demonstrating anorectal surgical procedures are included. Key pointsStep by step guide to anorectal surgeryDiscusses clinical manifestations, diagnosis and treatment for many conditionsNearly 200 colour images, tables and useful tipsIncludes two interactive DVD ROMs demonstrating surgical procedures
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 544 pages, 69 Halftones, color; 128 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- Publication Date: 30/01/2013
- Category: Gastrointestinal & colorectal surgery
- ISBN: 9789350257197