Gluten-Free Flour Power : Bringing Your Favorite Foods Back to the Table Hardback
Aki Kamozawa and Alexander Talbot devise solutions for the culinary world's toughest problems.
They understood the need for alternatives to the present forms of gluten-free food and their answers are expressed here in over 90 recipes.
Readers will learn the authors' easy tricks for boosting flavour at every turn.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 368 pages, 250 color photographs
- Publisher: WW Norton & Co
- Publication Date: 23/03/2015
- Category: Cookery for specific diets & conditions
- ISBN: 9780393243420
- Paperback / softback from £12.69