The Higher Infinite : Large Cardinals in Set Theory from Their Beginnings Paperback / softback
Part of the Springer Monographs in Mathematics series
Over the years, this book has become a standard reference and guide in the set theory community.
It provides a comprehensive account of the theory of large cardinals from its beginnings and some of the direct outgrowths leading to the frontiers of contemporary research, with open questions and speculations throughout.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 538 pages, XXII, 538 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 26/11/2008
- Category: Mathematical foundations
- ISBN: 9783540888666
- PDF from £67.58