Christian Responses to Islam in Nigeria : A Contextual Study of Ambivalent Encounters Hardback
Part of the Christianities of the World series
This book examines the various Christian responses to Islam in Nigeria.
It is a study of the complex, interreligious relationships in Nigeria.
Using a polymethodic approach, the book grapples with many narratives dealing with interreligious competition and cooperation in Nigeria.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 246 pages, XV, 246 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/07/2014
- Category: Comparative religion
- ISBN: 9781137441188
- Paperback / softback from £61.69