Writing Displacement : Home and Identity in Contemporary Post-Colonial English Fiction Hardback
Uses the Palestinian exilic displacements as a tool and compass to find intersecting points of reference with the Caribbean, Indian, African, Chinese, and Pakistani dispersions, Writing Displacement studies the metamorphosis of the politics of home and identity amongst different migrant nationals from the end of WWII into the new millennium.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 204 pages, IX, 204 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/02/2016
- Category: Literary studies: post-colonial literature
- ISBN: 9781137580917
- Paperback / softback from £42.69