Representation and Control of Infinite Dimensional Systems Hardback
Part of the Systems & Control: Foundations & Applications series
This unified, revised second edition of a two-volume set is a self-contained account of quadratic cost optimal control for a large class of infinite-dimensional systems.
The original editions received outstanding reviews, yet this new edition is more concise and self-contained.
New material has been added to reflect the growth in the field over the past decade.
There is a unique chapter on semigroup theory of linear operators that brings together advanced concepts and techniques which are usually treated independently.
The material on delay systems and structural operators has not yet appeared anywhere in book form.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 576 pages, 5 Illustrations, black and white; XXVIII, 576 p. 5 illus.
- Publisher: Birkhauser Boston Inc
- Publication Date: 06/12/2006
- Category: Automatic control engineering
- ISBN: 9780817644611
- PDF from £135.58
- Paperback / softback from £59.35