Multinational Federalism : Problems and Prospects Hardback
Edited by Michel Seymour
Part of the Comparative Territorial Politics series
A collection of state of the art reflections by fourteen leading experts in the field of multinational federalism.
Seymour and Gagnon have gathered contributions from philosophers, political scientists and jurists dealing with the accommodation of peoples in countries like Belgium, Canada, Europe, Great Britain, India and Spain.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 288 pages, XII, 288 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/05/2012
- Category: Comparative politics
- ISBN: 9780230337114
- Paperback / softback from £53.19