Cladding of Buildings Paperback / softback
This key text addresses the topic of lightweight claddings in buildings and is a useful guide and reference resource.
Written by well-known specialists in the field, this fourth edition of an established text has been revised throughout to incorporate the latest environmental issues, the use of wood and terracotta in cladding, and use of new materials, particularly the new moulded materials.
Two new chapters cover wood and terracotta in cladding.
The main types of cladding systems are described in detail and methods of production, performance characteristics, applications and methods of assembly are explained clearly. Illustrated throughout with photographs and numerous line drawings, this is an essential overview of the subject for both the student and the practising architect.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, 100 Line drawings, black and white; 80 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/04/2007
- Category: Civil engineering, surveying & building
- ISBN: 9780415383875