Principles of Molecular Virology Paperback / softback
Principles of Molecular Virology, Sixth Edition, provides an easily accessible introduction to modern virology, presenting principles in a clear and concise manner. This fully updated edition explores and explains the fundamental aspects of virology, including the structure of virus particles and genome, replication, gene expression, infection, pathogenesis and subviral agents. In addition, this update reflects advances made in the field, including HIV pathogenesis, cryoelectron microscopy, bioinformatics, and RNA interference.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 318 pages, Approx. 150 illustrations (25 in full color); Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Publication Date: 05/03/2015
- Category: Virology (non-medical)
- ISBN: 9780128019467