Learning for the Age of Artificial Intelligence : Eight Education Competences Paperback / softback
Learning for the Age of Artificial Intelligence is a richly informed argument for curricular change to educate people towards achievement and success as intelligent machine systems proliferate.
Describing eight key competences, this comprehensive volume prepares educational leaders, designers, researchers, and policymakers to effectively rethink the knowledge, skills, and environments that students need to thrive and avoid displacement in today's technology-enhanced culture and workforce.
Essential insights into school operations, machine learning, complex training and assessment, and economic challenges round out this cogent, relatable discussion about the imminent evolution of the education sector.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 158 pages, 4 Halftones, black and white; 5 Tables, black and white; 4 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 12/03/2019
- Category: Educational strategies & policy
- ISBN: 9780367024376