Unity 4 Fundamentals : Get Started at Making Games with Unity Paperback / softback
Get ahead of the game with Unity 4. The Unity engine is the tool of choice for many indie and AAA game developers.
Unity 4 Fundamentals gives readers a head start on the road to game development by offering beginners a comprehensive, step by step introduction to the latest Unity 4 engine.
The author takes a theory-to-practice approach to demonstrate what Unity 4 has to offer which includes:Asset management toolsReal-time lighting and lightmappingParticle systemsNavigation and pathfinding
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 302 pages, 167 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 20/12/2013
- Category: Games development & programming
- ISBN: 9780415823838