FDR and Civil Aviation : Flying Strong, Flying Free Hardback
Part of the The World of the Roosevelts series
Drawing on his knowledge of the technical aspects of civil aviation, Alan P.
Dobson's history of the international aviation system, from 1945 to the present day, stresses the hitherto unacknowledged role Franklin D.
Roosevelt played in implementing the principles that came to govern the entire global aviation system.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 280 pages, XI, 280 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/06/2011
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9780230106666
- Paperback / softback from £48.95