Women's Soccer : Speed, Agility and Quickness for Soccer Paperback / softback
by Alan Pearson
Part of the SAQ series
This guide carries a complete training and conditioning programme for female soccer players.
Featuring the development of foundation SAQ Training skills such as multi-directional, agility and quickness, it incorporates core training, an essential conditioning element for sportswomen and seemlessly brings them together in a full soccer programme.
Position specific drills and combination work (including goalkeeping) aim to make this an inspirational resource.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 60 photos 100 line drawings
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 30/06/2003
- Category: Sports training & coaching
- ISBN: 9780713663778