Intuitions in Literature, Technology, and Politics : Parabilities Hardback
Part of the American Literature Readings in the 21st Century series
Using the idea of 'parability,'or the ability for writers to tell improper stories, as a foundation, Alan Ramon Clinton synthesizes a new model for a creative, more daring literary criticism.
Sharp and surprising, this wide-ranging project engages with the work of Pynchon, Eco, Forche, Merrill, Weiner, Plath, Ashbery, and Eigner.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 238 pages, XII, 238 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/08/2012
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9781137006967
- PDF from £54.40
- Paperback / softback from £50.59