Recently, there has been a high level of conflict in American politics.
Massive disagreements over government policies have pitted one group of Americans against another.
This book explores how and why this style of politics developed and argues that fundamental disagreements between Americans have always been at the root of its politics.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 214 pages, XII, 214 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/01/2012
- Category: Political activism
- ISBN: 9780230339019
- Hardback from £68.45