Managing the Brief for Better Design Paperback / softback
Briefing is not just presenting a set of documents to the design team; it is a process of developing a deep understanding about client needs.
This book provides both inspiration to clients and a framework for practitioners.
The coverage extends beyond new build, covering briefing for services and fit-outs.
Written by an experienced and well-known team of authors, this new edition clearly explains how important the briefing process is to both the construction industry, in delivering well-designed buildings, and to their clients in achieving them.
The text is illustrated by excellent examples of effective practice, drawn from DEGW experience, as well as five model briefs and invaluable process charts.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 276 pages, 75 Line drawings, black and white; 5 Halftones, black and white; 12 Tables, black and whi
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 17/06/2010
- Category: Architectural structure & design
- ISBN: 9780415460316
- PDF from £40.49
- EPUB from £40.49
- Hardback from £124.25