Student Teachers in School Practice : An Analysis of Learning Opportunities Hardback
Part of the Policy and Practice in the Classroom series
This book discusses changes to student teacher education globally and in the UK, exploring how student teachers learn through school teaching practices and ideas for developing and maximizing learning opportunities in school-based student teacher education.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 220 pages, XVIII, 220 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/01/2014
- Category: Teacher training
- ISBN: 9781137268679
- Paperback / softback from £22.15