Social Justice Through Citizenship? : The Politics of Muslim Integration in Germany and Great Britain Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Politics of Identity and Citizenship Series series
Lewicki examines how current salient discourses of citizenship conceptualize democratic relations and frame the 'Muslim question' in Germany and Great Britain.
Citizenship is understood not as a static or monolithic regime, but as being reproduced through competing discourses that can facilitate or inhibit the reduction of structural inequalities.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 247 pages, X, 247 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/08/2014
- Category: Social discrimination
- ISBN: 9781137436627
- Paperback / softback from £61.69