The Texture of Culture : An Introduction to Yuri Lotman's Semiotic Theory Hardback
Part of the Semiotics and Popular Culture series
In this introduction to the semiotic theory of one of the most innovative theorists of the twentieth century, the Russian literary scholar and semiotician Yuri Lotman, offers a new look at Lotman's profound legacy by conceptualizing his ideas in modern context and presenting them as a useful tool of cultural analysis.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 177 pages, 9 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 177 p. 9 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/07/2012
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9781137007148
- Paperback / softback from £54.09