Qualitative Research in Digital Environments : A Research Toolkit Paperback / softback
This book offers a toolkit of methods and technologies to undertake qualitative research on digital spaces.
Unlike commonly used traditional methodological strategies, which are `retrofitted' to digital spaces, Qualitative Research in Digital Environments offers researchers a set of `digitally native' tools that are designed for online social environments. Thanks to a broad range of cases including Louis Vuitton, YouTube and the concept of `hipsterism', this text illustrates the practical applications of techniques and tools over the most popular social media environments. This book will be a valuable guide to qualitative research for marketing students, researchers and practitioners, as well as a central reference point for tutors in the growing field of Digital Sociology.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 228 pages, 77 Line drawings, color; 5 Halftones, color; 23 Tables, black and white; 105 Illustration
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 12/12/2016
- Category: Research methods: general
- ISBN: 9781138188693