Leonardo da Vinci : Renaissance Man Paperback / softback
Part of the New Horizons series
Leonardo da Vinci may be best known to us as the artist in such masterpieces as the Mona Lisa and The Virgin on the Rocks. However, Leonardo was also endlessly curious about the physical world.
His amazing notebooks reveal the breadth of his research into areas as diverse as anatomy, architecture, botany, geometry, mathematics, physics and engineering, including many anticipations of modern technology. As with all the titles in this amazing pocket-sized series, hundreds of illustrations of paintings, sketches and designs are closely integrated with detailed, fascinating texts and contemporary documents.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, Illustrated throughout in colour and black and white
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 10/11/1997
- Category: Prints & printmaking
- ISBN: 9780500300817