Girls Guide to Growing Your Own Paperback / softback
This is the essential guide to growing your own salads, herbs, veg and fruit while maintaining an attractive outdoor space to have fun in.
Aimed at beginners, it has sound practical and seasonal advice, lots of hints and tips for successful growing, delicious recipes and fun Weekend Projects to help you make the most of your outdoor area, however small.
This completely new sort of gardening book will appeal to 20- and 30-something women who have busy working lives but still want to grow their own produce without spending all weekend digging.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, 100 colour artworks, 40 colour photographs
- Publisher: IMM Lifestyle Books
- Publication Date: 25/09/2009
- Category: Gardening: growing fruit & vegetables
- ISBN: 9781847735102