Voluntary Action and Illegal Drugs : Health and Society in Britain Since the 1960s Hardback
Part of the Science, Technology and Medicine in Modern History series
A unique exploration of the changing ideas about the place of voluntarism and health care within society in Britain since the 1960s.
By considering the work of voluntary organisations with illegal drug users, the authors provide a lens through which wider developments in the relationship between the state and civil society are examined.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 242 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; X, 242 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/04/2010
- Category: British & Irish history
- ISBN: 9780230521407
- Paperback / softback from £57.39