Buildings Paperback / softback
by ALEX WOOLF
Part of the Design and Engineering series
Did you know that every building has a life cycle? That's what we call the stages from its design, construction and opening to its use, maintenance, and demolition and disposal at the end of its useful life.
This book explains what happens during these stages, such as planning, the sourcing of materials, the construction process, the decisions made by designers and engineers, and refurbishing and recycling.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 56 pages
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 13/03/2014
- Category: Educational: Design & technology
- ISBN: 9781406249781
- Paperback / softback from £6.65